Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Update
Well it has been a while since we posted. Jeremiah and I have been very busy in Savoy. Our church youth group is growing! It is so exciting to see! :) We are making so many new friends. My birthday is coming up October 16th. Jeremiah and I are going to St. Louis with my sister and her husband! We are going to watch a St. Louis Ram's game. Our first NFL game. We cannot wait! We are looking forward to spending the holidays with our family this year. Being in Nevada, made that very difficult! :) I am going to start nursing school in the fall! (I have to wait a year to be a resident) So, I keep looking forward to that. God has been working so much in our lives and we love watching what He does. Oh and I am now the Church Secretary. It's a perfect part time job! We are just loving our new church family. God Bless you all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment